Sunday 16 March 2014

Quality time with the pheasants


I spent a few minutes this afternoon using my iPad to video my Lady Amherst's Pheasants. It came out better than expected, so I've loaded it to YouTube and thence to here.  Not very horticultural but still in my garden, where the pheasants and bantams are very much part of the scene. Seen here are Philip, the adult male, in full plumage, his two females, and the young male and female hatched last year. They are gluttons for sunflower hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely; did they hatch their own or did you use a bantam or an incubator last year?

    Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. It gives me more information about Mulch Garden, this post is really helpful. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.